What's a perfect 2-day itinerary in London, UK?
Cheapest option would be to get from Stansted Airport to Liverpool Station.
Liverpool station is located right in the city of London, near famous Gherkin tower.
From there you can rent a bike and take a view from Shard.
After the view from Shard - just bike to Big Ben and famous London Eye.
From Big Ben, it's quote close to Buckingham Palace.
See more photos here:
Popular travel stories
- The Proposal that Stings
- In search of the perfect Welsh sunset
- Dawn at Borobudur Temple
- Finding Latin America Charm in Cosmopolitan Santiago
- Almost Lost in Myanmar
- Watching The Sunrise Over Indonesia's Sexiest Volcano
- The Tipsy Jet Ski
- Enchanted Caves and Well of Sintra
- My Amsterdam Trip
- Visiting Vietnam's Marble Mountains