China - 1 Month (Late August - September)
Beijing (GW, Palaces, Tienanmen, Nightlife) - Henan (Luoyang and Shaolin) - Xian (Huashan and Warriors) - JiuZhaiGou - Chengdu (Pandas, Nightlife) - Kunming (Puer, and Scenic Hikes) - Guilin (Yangshuo) - Shanghai (Nightlife)- Huangshan - Macao ($) - Hong Kong (Shopping, Nightlife)
I am a late twenties male from New Zealand. I am looking for anyone of a ''similar'' age who is already planning to travel through China and wants to meet up along / travel together for some of this journey. I can speak "some" Chinese so will be keen to test this along the journey and...may make logistics easier?
Best be stressless travelers who can handle a few hickups along the way....
Popular travel stories
- The Proposal that Stings
- Hiking to Active Lava on the Big Island of Hawaii
- In search of the perfect Welsh sunset
- This picture cost me £2
- Dawn at Borobudur Temple
- Hiking To Laguna De Los Tres In Patagonia
- Enchanted Caves and Well of Sintra
- Finding Latin America Charm in Cosmopolitan Santiago
- Overwater in Moorea, Tahiti
- Sarajevo’s tunnel of hope