I was in my second year of living in China when I decided to go visit the Yellow Mountains with my friend Marc during the Chinese New Year holidays.
It was a pretty long bus ride (6 hours) from Shanghai and quite some intense climbing to the top when we realized the weather was not on our side, it was so foggy we couldn't even see the view.
So my advise? MAKE SURE you check the weather forecast before you head over for this adventure!
Popular travel stories
- My Amsterdam Trip
- A memorable dinner we had
- Sarajevo’s tunnel of hope
- Roadside toilet humor
- This picture cost me £2
- Hiking To Laguna De Los Tres In Patagonia
- Watching The Sunrise Over Indonesia's Sexiest Volcano
- Finding Latin America Charm in Cosmopolitan Santiago
- Enchanted Caves and Well of Sintra
- One dream or another