I was in my second year of living in China when I decided to go visit the Yellow Mountains with my friend Marc during the Chinese New Year holidays.
It was a pretty long bus ride (6 hours) from Shanghai and quite some intense climbing to the top when we realized the weather was not on our side, it was so foggy we couldn't even see the view.
So my advise? MAKE SURE you check the weather forecast before you head over for this adventure!
Popular travel stories
- Watching The Sunrise Over Indonesia's Sexiest Volcano
- The Proposal that Stings
- Visiting Vietnam's Marble Mountains
- This picture cost me £2
- Hiking to Active Lava on the Big Island of Hawaii
- A memorable dinner we had
- My Amsterdam Trip
- Overwater in Moorea, Tahiti
- From Bangkok to the Bat Caves
- Almost Lost in Myanmar