Last month, I have a chance to visit Ninh Binh. And here is my itinerary:
1. Morning: Tam Coc – Bich Dong
Tam Coc is also known as “Halong Bay on land”. Same to Trang An exploration, you can also discover Tam Coc - Bich Dong on a boat ride with local. Then, you will enjoy the picturesque scenery with cave and limestone system located on the calm green water, pass through rivers and rice fields. This destination will certainly not disappoint you and don’t forget to bring cameras so that you can take pictures of memorable day trips.
2. Afternoon: Mua Cave
If you are interested in adventure and conquer the challenge, Mua Cave is really suitable for your preference. In Mua Cave discovery, you will have to climb up to the top of the mountain through nearly 500 unique stone steps. From there you can get a panoramic view of Tam Coc area and Trang An valley and immerse yourself into the beauty of nature and fresh air.
I have my trip being booked from http://originalhoalutamcoc.com/ and I really enjoy it!
Popular travel stories
- Watching The Sunrise Over Indonesia's Sexiest Volcano
- Roadside toilet humor
- My Amsterdam Trip
- From Bangkok to the Bat Caves
- In search of the perfect Welsh sunset
- Hiking to Active Lava on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Enchanted Caves and Well of Sintra
- Finding Latin America Charm in Cosmopolitan Santiago
- This picture cost me £2
- Overwater in Moorea, Tahiti