This is my first solo adventure to Thailand and needless to say pretty stoked/scared. Would be great if any of you are thinking or going to Thailand between 14th July to 31st July and want to make a group to experience the culture together. Let me know as the more we have, the more memorable it gets.
I haven't made any plans yet but since I land in Bangkok, I'll stay there for a few nights before going to Phuket, Chiang Mai, Korat and other provinces.
Popular travel stories
- A memorable dinner we had
- Finding Latin America Charm in Cosmopolitan Santiago
- Watching The Sunrise Over Indonesia's Sexiest Volcano
- Enchanted Caves and Well of Sintra
- The Proposal that Stings
- Almost Lost in Myanmar
- Overwater in Moorea, Tahiti
- In search of the perfect Welsh sunset
- Visiting Vietnam's Marble Mountains
- One dream or another