This is my first solo adventure to Thailand and needless to say pretty stoked/scared. Would be great if any of you are thinking or going to Thailand between 14th July to 31st July and want to make a group to experience the culture together. Let me know as the more we have, the more memorable it gets.
I haven't made any plans yet but since I land in Bangkok, I'll stay there for a few nights before going to Phuket, Chiang Mai, Korat and other provinces.
Popular travel stories
- Sarajevo’s tunnel of hope
- Hiking To Laguna De Los Tres In Patagonia
- This picture cost me £2
- Roadside toilet humor
- In search of the perfect Welsh sunset
- I'll never know...
- Dawn at Borobudur Temple
- Finding Latin America Charm in Cosmopolitan Santiago
- The Proposal that Stings
- Hiking to Active Lava on the Big Island of Hawaii