In 2017 we took a family vacation to Okinawa, Japan. We love exploring local neighborhoods when we travel so we decided to take a long walk around the residential areas near where we were staying.
There were little restaurants and coffee shops dotted around the neighborhood and after a long walk we were looking for somewhere to get a drink. We spotted this small and old looking coffee shop and checked to see if it was open. It wasn't open unfortunately but we saw this sign in the window!
We're all for non-smoking restaurants but have never seen a no-farting sign before!
Really made us laugh!
Popular travel stories
- Overwater in Moorea, Tahiti
- The Tipsy Jet Ski
- Visiting Vietnam's Marble Mountains
- Hiking To Laguna De Los Tres In Patagonia
- My Amsterdam Trip
- Almost Lost in Myanmar
- Finding Latin America Charm in Cosmopolitan Santiago
- In search of the perfect Welsh sunset
- I'll never know...
- From Bangkok to the Bat Caves