In 2017 we took a family vacation to Okinawa, Japan. We love exploring local neighborhoods when we travel so we decided to take a long walk around the residential areas near where we were staying.
There were little restaurants and coffee shops dotted around the neighborhood and after a long walk we were looking for somewhere to get a drink. We spotted this small and old looking coffee shop and checked to see if it was open. It wasn't open unfortunately but we saw this sign in the window!
We're all for non-smoking restaurants but have never seen a no-farting sign before!
Really made us laugh!
Popular travel stories
- This picture cost me £2
- Hiking To Laguna De Los Tres In Patagonia
- A memorable dinner we had
- The Tipsy Jet Ski
- Hiking to Active Lava on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Roadside toilet humor
- The Proposal that Stings
- Visiting Vietnam's Marble Mountains
- Watching The Sunrise Over Indonesia's Sexiest Volcano
- Dawn at Borobudur Temple